Monday, January 31, 2011

Morganisms

Three-year-olds are a terrific source of funny comments. Here are a couple I've heard from Morgan recently.

1) One of Aiden's stalling techniques at bedtime is to ask Jeremy and me for stories from when we were kids. I suppose it could derive from real interest, but I'm inclined to believe he just doesn't want to sleep. Lately Morgan has picked up on his habit and also asks for a story. The other night, however, I got a more unusual request:

"Mom, can you tell me a story from when you were a horse?"

2) Today I turned on some music while I was cleaning the kitchen. A few moments later, Morgan said:

"Turn off the music. I have songs in my mouth."

[This last one is probably better appreciated by knowing that Morgan sings CONSTANTLY.]

1 comment:

  1. Wow--I, too, would like to hear about when you were a horse...

    ReplyDelete