Sunday, October 2, 2011

Aaack!

I knew this day would inevitably come, but I lived in a hopeful state of delusion that it would arrive at least a little bit later.

Today Caleb walked past me, and Jeremy said, "Whoa! He's taller than you." We stood back-to-back, and lo, and behold! It was true. It must have happened during the night. No kidding. At the beginning of the school year I had at least a 1/2 inch on him. Curse those prepubescent growth spurts!

So now we just wait and see if his torso ever catches up with his legs. [For reference, I just bought him a pair of pants size 29W 32L. I would have gone smaller in the waist, but it seems that size doesn't exist. And Jeremy wears 32L and is 6' 2-ish".] Ho hum. I guess I'd just better adjust to my future role as the shrimp of the family.

1 comment: