Friday, November 25, 2011

Fortunate

As per family tradition, today we headed to Springville to pick out our Christmas tree and then visited our old haunt, the China Town restaurant in Provo. We rescued a sad little tree with one perfectly flat side, ideal for pushing up against the wall as to avoid taking up too much space in our tiny living room. The meal was polished off in record time -- no left-overs for us anymore! -- and then we opened our fortune cookies. Morgan went first and got this puzzler:

"Now go to it! It's ready to be pick."

We laughed. Ha! Ha! Huh?! And then I opened mine, which read:

"Now go to it! It's ready to be pick."

What does it mean???

Maybe it was a forecast of my brain blunder which would come to pass moments later while taking a picture of the kids. Tired of trying to tell them to get ready, I decided simply to count down. Not so simple, it would seem. I said:


"2 - 3 - 1 - [click]!"











Maybe ever
ybody'll forget about it and stop picking on me tomorrow . . . but I doubt it.

1 comment: