Monday, April 8, 2013

Don't try the dinner special

I'm nursing a bit of a cold, and apparently it has affected my ears. I was fixing dinner when Aiden asked, "Did you season the food?"

"Yep," I said.

Aiden looked puzzled and somewhat disgusted. Then he asked again, "Did you season it?"

Not sure why he felt the need to ask twice, I responded, "Of course! I always season the food."

At this point Jeremy felt compelled to intervene.

"He asked if you sneezed in the food."

Well, now. That's one seasoning I'd rather avoid.   

5 comments:

  1. So funny. I like the thought that Aiden might actually be interested in the seasonings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know. He never ceases to surprise me.

      Delete
  2. sneeze in = season. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disappointed with my previous comment.

    Here's my new/better one:

    You know you have to call it "sneason" now, right?

    ReplyDelete