Sunday, February 19, 2012

Commentary

On my housekeeping skills:

While Morgan was at preschool on Friday I vacuumed the house. She came home, took one look, and said, "Whoa! What happened to the carpet?!?"

Is a clean floor really
that much of a novelty? My head is hung in shame.

Since I need some validation every so often, here are some additional jobs I did Friday.
changed and washed the sheets on the downstairs beds
cleaned the bathrooms
washed the towels
swept and mopped the floors
washed the sliding glass door
scrubbed several surfaces in the kitchen, including the fridge, dishwasher, oven, sink, pantry door, walls, baseboards, and back of the stove
re-mopped portions of the kitchen and entry after the kids came home from school with muddy shoes
organized the food storage
fixed dinner
If you were curious, I did not get a shower.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I'm totally impressed. And shower, shmower. Who needs it.

    ReplyDelete