Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Celebrity Sightings

Guess who the kids saw at the pool the other day?! John and Randy! And then Jeremy and I were at the movie theater and caught a glimpse of silly Brett! If you don't know to whom I am referring, then you must not be among the 246,307 [give or take a few hundred thousand] avid fans of Kid History. John, Randy, and silly Brett enjoy star status at our house. The kids have watched each Kid History episode untold numbers of times and have their fair share of favorite quotes. Among the ones I hear most often:

"Don't punch...our...car."
"I'm going to kick you in the head!"
"F-A-C-T!"
"I'm in so much twouble."
"Behave! I've had a...stressful day."
"Do you want to go on a hike?" "OkayI'llgogetmybags!"
"I'm going to eat some yellow grapes?"
"BUT...!"
"I don't want to have to tell you again!"

In truth, I hear much more than this. And, frankly, I've grown tired of requests to watch the episodes so many times. Nevertheless, it's not every day you get to see someone who's [almost] famous.


No comments:

Post a Comment